返回列表 回復 發帖

《 葉蒨文 》Never Gonna Let You Go (合 林子祥)

LamI was as strong as I could be to let you get away from meI'll regret that day for as long as I'm livingNow that I've come to see the lightAll i wanna do is make things rightSo just say the word to tell me that I'm forgivenYou and me, we're gonna be even better than beforeLove you then but now I intend to open up and love you even moreThis time you can be sureI'm never gonna let you go, I'm gonna hold you in my arms foreverGonna try and make up for the times I've hurt you soOh....Hold your body close to mine From this day on we're gonna stay togetherOh I swear this time I'm never gonna let youSallyLooking back now it seems so clearI had it all when you were hereOh you gave the love and i took it for grantedBut it isn't feelin left in you since flicker of love would still shines throughLet's talk it out, let's talk about second chancesYou and me, we're gonna be sweeter than we were beforeI gave some then but now I intend to dedicate myself to givin moreThis time you can be sureI'm never gonna let you go, I'm gonna hold you in my arms foreverGonna try and make up for the times I hurt you soGonna hold your body close to mine From this day on we're gonna be togetherOh I swear this time I'm never gonna let youThis time you can be sureLamNever gonna let you go I'm gonna hold you in my arms foreverGonna try and make up for the times I've hurt you soSally Gonna hold your body close to mine From this day on we're gonna stay togetherOh I swear this time I'm never gonna let youTogether*Never gonna let you go Hold you in my arms foreverGonna try and make up for the times I've hurt you soHold your body close to mine From this day we're gonna stay togetherOh I swear this time I'm never gonna let you*Repeat *

返回列表