返回列表 回復 發帖

《 合唱金曲經典 (精選) 》I Believe in Love

JamesI can't pretend I wasn't lonelySolitude was all I knewI was so afraid of painSo afraid to let love in my life againSallyYou don't have to be an angelI'll accept you as you areBothLovin' you for love's own sake.....Let me hold your heart and it will never breakJames: I do understandSally:                         I do understandJames: A woman & a manSally:                            Woman & a manJames: Strength in tenderness....Both: There's a power in loveSally: You have given meJames:                          It's the greatest giftSally: The vision now to see. James:                                Oh....Both: I believe in love, just because of youJames: We both know life isn't easySally: We've been around a block or twoBothI know where I need to be... I know enough to know that I'm in loveI know enough to know it's youJames: I do understandSally:                         I do understandJames: A woman & a manSally:                            Woman & a manJames: Strength in tenderness....Both: There's a power in loveSally: You have given meJames:                        It's the greatest giftSally: The vision now to seeBoth: I believe in love, just because of youJames: I can look at you and see right throughSally: You're a part of me, you live inside meJames: There's a magic inSally:                            It's a basic needJames: A woman and a manBoth:  Even when you're not within my sight, I can feel you in my lifeBothI do understandA woman & a manA Strength in tenderness....There's a power in loveYou have given me The vision now to see I believe in love, just because of youI believe in love, just because of you

返回列表